Philips nasal mask TM3100 SP nasal mask
Philips nasal mask TM3100 SP nasal mask
Medicine and aid number: 22.214.171.12432
Article number: 1145464: XS
Article number: 1145465: p
Article number: 1145466: M
Article number: 1145478: L
Item number: 1145467: MW
Medicine and aid number: 126.96.36.1995
added value for you
The only 9 front tube CPAP mask system that offers patients the ability to switch between a nasal pillow and a silicone pillow without having to change frames. 2
Patients prefer the Philips Therapy Mask Systems 3100 NC and 3100 SP mask harness to prescribed mask harnesses. 7.8
- Very comfortable to wear: Lightweight nose pad mask with elastic, two-part headband. For an optimal fit, the headbands are independently adjustable in size. The 360 degree rotatable hose connector offers unrestricted freedom of movement.
- Easy to use: attaching the nose pad is child's play thanks to magnets on the nose pad and mask frame.
- Minimalist design: the smallest and lightest Philips mask with mask cushion under the nose
- wearing comfort
- Great freedom of movement
The Philips Therapy Mask 3100 NC nasal mask is particularly suitable for those who wear beards or glasses, are claustrophobic and people who breathe mainly through their nose at night. The elastic headband prevents the mask from slipping. In addition, both headbands can be adjusted in size independently of one another and thus offer optimal support.
The hose connection can be rotated 360 degrees for extensive freedom of movement during sleep and the material is particularly light and flexible. So there is no unpleasant pull on the mask.
The mask can be easily assembled thanks to magnets on the nose pad and mask frame. For easy cleaning, it can be dismantled into three parts.
The nasal pillows mask is available in five sizes (XS, S, M, L, MW). To find the right size for you, please refer to our size guide.
scope of deliveryMask frame with hose and swivel joint, headgear, mask cushion
Tube is permanently attached to mask frame and cannot be separated.
CPAP masks are consumables. Therefore, the lifespan of CPAP masks is 5-6 months. Normal wear and tear, especially in the case of mask cushions (e.g. crack in the mask cushion after 3 months of use) or headbands (e.g. worn out headband after several months of use), does not constitute a material defect.
Due to the production process, CPAP masks can smell of plastic or silicone. If any odor does not dissipate after initial use, it often helps to thoroughly clean the CPAP mask under clear water (and if necessary with SomnoSept) and then let it dry.
The mask contains magnets with a magnetic field strength of 400 mT. Ensure that the mask is at least 15.24 cm away from medical implants or medical devices (other than those mentioned in the contraindication) that may be affected by the magnetic fields to prevent possible effects from local magnetic fields. This also applies to household members, caregivers and bed partners who are in close proximity to patients using the mask.
- Implantable Cardioverters/Defibrillators (ICD)
- Magnetic metallic implants/electrodes/heart valves in the area of the upper extremities, upper body or higher (i.e. in the head and neck area)
- Shunts for cerebrospinal fluid (e.g. ventriculoperitoneal shunts)
- aneurysm clips
- embolic coils
- Products for the treatment of intracranial aneurysms and intravascular blood flow disorders
- Metallic cranial plates, screws, drill hole covers and products made from bone substitute material
- metal splinters in the eye
- Ocular implants (e.g. glaucoma implants, retinal implants)
- Certain contact lenses with metal
- Implants to restore hearing or balance with an implanted magnet (eg, cochlear implants, bone conduction hearing aids, and auditory brainstem implants)
- Magnetic attachments for dentures
- Metallic clips in the gastrointestinal tract
- Metallic stents (e.g. aneurysm, coronary artery, tracheobronchial, biliary stent)
- Implantable ports and pumps (e.g. insulin pumps)
- hypoglossal stimulators
- Products marked as MR Unsafe (Magnetic Resonance Imaging).
- Magnetic metallic implants that are not MR marked or have not been tested for safety in magnetic fields.
Additional Notes/Additional Information:
Please note that this article is a hygiene product. In principle, an exchange is only possible with unopened, undamaged packaging. / Please note that this is in an hygienic article. As such, returns are only accepted for articles with unopened packaging.
For purchases from outside the EU, please note that additional import duties may apply in your home country. / Please note that additional costs for importing into your home country can occur when purchasing from outside the EU zone.
1. Compared to Philips adult nasal and cushion masks. Based on a technical analysis of the size of Philips nasal and cushion masks available in the US as of April 1, 2020.
2. Data analysis from June 2020, Clinician Ease of Use and First Impression study: Optional blind test with n=27. Resmed Airfit P10 and Resmed Airfit N30 served as comparison masks.
3. Based on a technical analysis of the size and weight of the 3100 NC and 3100 SP therapy mask systems and the Airfit N30 and Airfit P10 masks.
4. Data analysis from June 2020, Clinician Ease of Use and First Impression study: n=31. Comparison masks were Resmed Airfit P10 and Resmed Airfit N30.
5. Compared to Resmed Airfit P10. Based on a technical analysis of the size and weight of the 3100 NC and 3100 SP therapy mask systems and the Airfit N30 and Airfit P10 masks.
6. According to the development documentation, the 3100 NC and 3100 SP therapy mask systems were designed with specific features and purposes, including correlation of cushion type sizes, attractiveness, comfort, compact design, size, adjustable mask frame, and ease of use.
7. Analysis after 10 days of use, July 2020 Nasal Patient Preference study: n=123. Prescribed masks including Wisp, Activia, AirFit N10, AirFit N20, ComfortGel Blue Nasal, EasyLife, Eson, Eson 2, Mirage FX, Pico, TrueBlue .
8th. Analysis after 10 days of use, July 2020 Pillows Patient Preference study: n=123. Prescribed masks including Wisp, Activia, AirFit N10, AirFit N20, ComfortGel Blue Nasal, EasyLife, Eson, Eson 2, Mirage FX, Pico, TrueBlue .
9. Compared to leading CPAP mask brands.
ALL FROM A SINGLE SOURCE
Made in Germany
Easy payment in installments or purchase on account